How to Play | Rules & Reg's
Q: What is Palace of Chance?
Q: Can I play for real money?
- A: Palace of Chance is just like an ordinary casino that you might find almost anywhere in the world, except that you can play from the comfort of your own home.
Q: How does it work?
- A: Of course! Casino's just wouldn't be the same without the chance to win big.
Q: Are the games fair?
- A: First, you open an account with us. Then, you can deposit money by credit card, check, wire transfer, PayPal, or PrePaidATM. Once your account is credited, you can play our casino games, and your winnings (and losses) will be tracked. At any time, you can withdraw all or part of the money in your account, and we will gladly & promptly send you your money.
Q: What games do you offer?
- A: All of our games undergo rigorous testing by an independent testing facility called SafeBet. SafeBet randomly tests the outcomes of our games and certifies them only if they pass. We are proud of our SafeBet certification.
Q: How long does it take to get paid?
- A: We currently offer 75 varieties of Baccarat, BlackJack, Caribbean Stud Poker, Craps, Keno, Deuces Wild Video Poker, Diamond Mine Slots, Jack or Better Video Poker, Joker Poker, Lucky Lightnin' slots, Roulette, More games will be available soon.
Q: Is this legal?
- A: We process redemption requests on a daily basis. For credit card redemption's, your money is generally credited back to your credit card within three days. For Check, Western Union, or Wire Transfer withdrawals, you can generally have your transaction approved within 3-4 business days, plus delivery time.
Q: Are my winnings reported for tax purposes?
- A: International law is very complex, and we do not know the specific laws that may apply to you where you live. We operate under strict compliance with all local laws, and urge you to access our site only if you feel that you are in compliance with yours.
Q: What currencies do you accept?
- A: All transactions are strictly confidential. We will not report any activity to any government agency.
- A: All wagering is done in U.S. dollars, for simplicity. However, you may make a deposit with us in any currency you like, and we will be happy to credit your account in dollars, at the true bank exchange rate.