Rules and Regulations
FAQ's | How to Play
By playing at Palace of Chance, you represent and warrant
that you fully understand and agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
No purchase is necessary to play. Players may enter and play Games free of charge and without betting money.
Players who choose to play for money do so at their own discretion and risk. As in any gambling game, there is the risk of loss of money.
By using the Games software, Players agree to be bound by the following:
of Chance is restricted to individuals of legal age of majority
who are residents of jurisdictions ("Players") where the use
of Palace of Chance and its games ("Games") are not prohibited
by law. All Palace of Chance games are void where prohibited by
law. Minors are strictly forbidden to play.
All payouts shall require
the submission of an approved faxback form. Faxback forms must be submitted and approved within
30 days of a requested withdrawal. In the event that a player's submitted information is not
factual and identical to register account information, withdrawals may be cancelled at management discretion.
Palace of Chance reserves the right to cancel your membership at any time without notice. Any balance in your account will be credited back to you. In addition, Palace of Chance reserves the right, in its total discretion, to void any winnings and withhold any balance in your Casino account under any of the following circumstances.
- Player is at least the age of legal majority in the jurisdiction in which Player resides.
- Player understands that Player may play games free, or for money.
does not find the Game of the Web site to be offensive, objectionable,
unfair, or indecent.
- Player shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of Player's; (i) entry, use, or reuse of the Web site, (ii) use of any materials at the Web site, (iii) entry, use, or reuse of the Casino Server, (iv) participation in the Game, or, (v) the acceptance of any Prize.
shall periodically review these Terms and Conditions posted at this
Web site not less than once monthly.
- Player shall not participate in the Games, open, use or reuse an account, enter the Web site, or the Casino, nor accept any Prize if Player does not fully understand, agree to, become a party to, and shall abide by, without exception, all rules, regulations, terms and conditions contained herein and as such rules, regulations, terms and conditions may change from time-to-time.
are solely responsible for their account transactions and should
keep their account information confidential. Should a member give
away, share or lose his account number and/or password Palace of
Chance will not be held liable for any claims regarding that account
and Player assumes full responsibility.
All winnings are subject to an audit before being processed. The casino reserves all rights to reclaim bonuses or any winnings for failed audits.
identity and details of all members will remain confidential. Palace
of Chance will not report wagering information on behalf of any member
to any outside agency.
Players are advised to keep an offline record of transactions.
Palace of Chance reserves the right to withhold play and/or payment from any party
that Palace of Chance deems as fraudulent. Palace of Chance may assess service charges
to any account for services.
Palace of Chance reserves the right to make final decision on transaction methods.
Palace of Chance may decide what constitutes a qualified transaction on a per
transaction basis. Players agree that they may make not claim to entitlement at
All rules, regulations, and payoffs contained herein are subject to change and revision by the management without prior written notice.
- If the name on your Casino account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to deposit money into the account.
- If you provide false and or misleading information used to open your Casino account.
- If you are not of legal age in the jurisdiction where you reside.
- If you reside in a jurisdiction, where law prohibits the use and participation of such games.
- If you have allowed or permitted (purposely or not) another party to play on your Casino account.
- If you have reversed or charged back any of your purchases made with your credit card(s) on your Casino account.
- If you are found cheating or if it is determined by High Rollers Lounge.com that you have used a system or machine, be, it an additional computer, additional software or otherwise used to circumvent the natural randomness of our systems.
- You are allowed ONLY ONE ACTIVE ACCOUNT. Winnings will only be paid to players having ONE account. If you have more than one account, all winnings will be VOID.
- The name on the casino account does not match the name of the beneficial owner of the financial instrument used to make the deposit.